January 21, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

Author Topic: The Guitar Podcast - I welcome feedback on the site  (Read 1179 times)

theguitarpodcast

• Student
    • View Profile
    • The Guitar Podcast
    • Email
The Guitar Podcast - I welcome feedback on the site
« on: May 22, 2012, 09:03:04 PM »
I would love to get some feedback from you all on my site. http://theguitarpodcast.net/ I started the site and podcast back in December of 2009. I really enjoy doing the shows and videos. I love interacting with the audience especially my listener feedback/question/answer shows.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out.

Loren

Kiwimana

• Student
  • Its the kiwimana Buzz....
    • View Profile
    • kiwimana
    • Email
Re: The Guitar Podcast - I welcome feedback on the site
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:49:11 PM »
Hi,

It looks good to me, I will subscribe to your podcast and have a listen the next time I update my ipod.

I would have the call to action button "Join my mailing list" be a form, not a link to a form.

The recommended products is pretty afflicate link heavy, may some a bit more info on what or why you find these products good.

See ya...Gary

TechPreps

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Tech Preps Podcast
    • Email
Re: The Guitar Podcast - I welcome feedback on the site
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »
I like your rotating header ... and the fact that it isn't Flash!

Overall I like the simple and clean design. The audio quality is also very good. Very nice guitar into to the podcast.

On your actual blog feed it's a little light on the text. I would add a little more text content to each post to help the search engines find the posts. Google can't "listen" .... yet! :)

Is there something specific you're trying to improve? Problem you want to solve or just looking for a generic opinion?