January 17, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

Author Topic: Conference Call With Jack - Wednesday, April 25th @ 7:00 PM (CDT)  (Read 5287 times)

DeneBrock

• Administrator
  • Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Country Consultant
    • Email
CONFERENCE CALL WITH JACK

This will be our first conference call.  This feature will eventually be a premium member activity, but for now it is open to all members.  There are a few things you need to know about this conference call as well as future calls:

• Conference calls will be recorded so that we may provide them for users to download.
  • Although we would love to have every forum member on the call, our service is limited to a maximum of 94 attendees.  If you are not able to join the call, it means we have met our threshold for participants.
  • The dial-in number is NOT toll-free.  This means that you will accrue long distance charges for the time you spend on the call.

You will need the following information to access the call:

When:  Wednesday, April 25th @ 7:00 PM (CDT)  -  TIME ZONE CONVERSION
     Conference Call Dial-In Number:  (218) 632-0550
     Participant Access Code: 1051467#
     Call Length: Approximately 1 hour
     Subject:  This will be Q & A With Jack
"Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life." — Wayne Dyer

Country Consultant - Living The Good Life in the Country

DeneBrock

• Administrator
  • Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Country Consultant
    • Email
GREAT TURNOUT TONIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:20:56 PM »
I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who participated tonight - unfortunately we had technical difficulties tonight and were unable to record ...  but we will work out the bugs by our next call.  Please feel free to give us your feedback so that we can continue to develop and improve these calls for you in the future. 

Thanks again to Jack and all of you who participated!
"Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life." — Wayne Dyer

ag2

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Conference Call With Jack - Wednesday, April 25th @ 7:00 PM (CDT)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 08:29:47 PM »
Dene and Jack,

Thanks for arranging the conf call.  I almost decided to  wait for the recording, but this kids were playing so I put the earbuds in and dialed into the show.  Glad I did.  It was good to get a pulse on what the crowd wants to hear and what Jack had to say.  Keep up the good work guys.

MT Knives

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • MT Knives
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:37:57 PM »
Thank You Jack, and Dene Just a thought, would it help to have people e-mail or IM Jack if they had a question? Then you could just go down the list?  I don't have a problem jumping in but I am sure there are some out there who wouldn't jump in unless they are called on.   Overall I think it went great!
www.mtknives.net www.simplycleansing.com MT Knives, be sharper than the rest!

starlite

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 05:07:35 AM »
Darnit! I tried calling into the conference call multiple times last night, and it wouldn't work.  It'd give me the intro, it'd asking me to enter the number (followed by the pound key), I'd enter the number and pound key, and then it'd just ask me to enter the number followed by the pound key again.  It didn't tell me that the number was invalid or anything.  It just acted like it didn't even register my key presses.

I have Vonage (VoIP), so maybe it's somehow incompatible, but I've never had that issue before (meaning that I've never called into a system that can't understand my key presses.)

Hope you guys had a great call last night.  Sorry I won't be hearing a recording, but I'm sure it was awesome!

Sarah
http://claimingliberty.com

JakeR

• Mentor
    • View Profile
    • JakeFactor.com
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 08:56:26 AM »
Will there be any way to set this up through some type of skype or VoIP style system in the future?  I don't have a lot of minutes on my phone.

I know Tim Conley uses gotomeeting.com for his conference calls.  (he's running foolishuniversity.com, similar to what Jack is building here)
Resources I use.
Bluehost Web Hosting. Reliable uptime, great interface and amazing customer service.
Standard Theme The wordpress them I use for most of my sites

Jesse2004

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Priv.ly Experiences
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 09:22:16 AM »
Thanks for doing the call.  I thought it went well and enjoyed listening to the various questions...
Publically blogging my experiences with private sharing on social media (using Priv.ly)

https://myprivlyexperience.wordpress.com/

benfitts

• Entrepreneur
  • Administrator
  • Mentor
  • Living the life of my dreams NOW, not later.
    • MSN Messenger - benjaminfitts@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BenjaminFitts
    • View Profile
    • Custom Greeting Cards
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 10:19:03 AM »
Jack/Dene,

I have a recommendation for you guys for the teleseminar service I use... They have a skype login, a web interface to listen to audio, and dial up numbers in many countries around the world.... Oh yes, and a service to record to MP3... with links to listen to the recording over the web or download it. And you can password protect the conference calls so you can only pass out the password to supporting members.

When you guys are ready I'll send you a referral link :)
Benjamin Fitts
877-BEN-FITTS
Membership Site Experts
Send Out Cards

Richard

• Apprentice
  • Cheating Death and Fighting Communism
    • View Profile
    • BlueSheepdog.com
Re: GREAT TURNOUT TONIGHT!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 10:35:03 AM »
- unfortunately we had technical difficulties tonight and were unable to record ...

Argh!  :-[

I had a conflict and elected to spend my time on the other project because I knew this was being recorded.  Doh!  Well, I'll know for next time.

FYI, maybe we can have a couple of people record the call from their end next time to make sure someone captures it.  I volunteer to run a recording on my end and share if the "main" recording doesn't work. 

-Richard
Dad, husband, cop and defender of The Wall.  If you are interested in firearms, self defense, or police stuff, check out my websites BlueSheepdog.com and GunsHolstersAndGear.com.

UFAB

• Sr. Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Urban Farm and Beehives
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 01:03:35 PM »
Bummer, I had to miss it too. Does anyone want to share a couple highlights from the call?

Thanks,
Mil

JakeR

• Mentor
    • View Profile
    • JakeFactor.com
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 06:46:40 PM »
Jack/Dene,

I have a recommendation for you guys for the teleseminar service I use... They have a skype login, a web interface to listen to audio, and dial up numbers in many countries around the world.... Oh yes, and a service to record to MP3... with links to listen to the recording over the web or download it. And you can password protect the conference calls so you can only pass out the password to supporting members.

When you guys are ready I'll send you a referral link :)

Are you using go to meeting?  Using that right now with Tim's course.  So far its good, he's been doing these for about a year.
Resources I use.
Bluehost Web Hosting. Reliable uptime, great interface and amazing customer service.
Standard Theme The wordpress them I use for most of my sites

DeneBrock

• Administrator
  • Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Country Consultant
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 09:26:57 PM »
I felt so terrible that we couldn't get the recording.  Jack and I were both logged in as moderators, but since Jack logged in first, I could not use the functions to start recording, etc.. and he was at home without access to the access codes, etc..  UGH! 

We may check into some of the other suggested conference call services for future calls.. I was really pleasantly surprised with how well you guys were able to chime in without heavy moderation, though.  Just shows what a great group of people we have.  I've been in conference calls where you think it may turn into a cyber-fist-fight at any moment (ah... corporate life.. don't miss it at all....).

There may be a chance that we will have a recording after all.. one of the participants was recording on his end... so..... we'll see if we can get that for you.

UFAB

• Sr. Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Urban Farm and Beehives
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 01:47:08 PM »
That would be so great, Dene, if there was a recording. And yes, the folks here are a great group of people.

Steve

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 11:23:38 AM »
There may be a chance that we will have a recording after all.. one of the participants was recording on his end... so..... we'll see if we can get that for you.
Ha, that guy must be a prepper! :)

TomH

• Apprentice
  • Insert motivational statement here
    • View Profile
    • Single Chopstick
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 11:26:59 AM »
Thanks for setting up the call I enjoyed it and look forward to the next one. Jack thanks for being accessible and sharing what you've learned.