January 21, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

Author Topic: Requesting a Drupal board (or maybe all other platforms besides WordPress)  (Read 1546 times)

Jesse2004

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Priv.ly Experiences
    • Email
OK - I know everyone here has drunk the WordPress koolaid (me  too).  If it were my choice, I'd pick WordPress - especially since I've spent the past couple weeks really trying to get up to speed on it.

BUT

The group that I'm active with has already picked drupal, and since I'm committed to helping them with the project - I'm using it too. 

Can you set up a "Drupal Tips and Tricks" board for those of us who are using it instead of Wordpress?

Thanks,

Jesse
Publically blogging my experiences with private sharing on social media (using Priv.ly)

https://myprivlyexperience.wordpress.com/

benfitts

• Entrepreneur
  • Administrator
  • Mentor
  • Living the life of my dreams NOW, not later.
    • MSN Messenger - benjaminfitts@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BenjaminFitts
    • View Profile
    • Custom Greeting Cards
    • Email
Yeah there is some cool stuff you can do with Drupal :) So I second the request.
Benjamin Fitts
877-BEN-FITTS
Membership Site Experts
Send Out Cards

r00tbeer

• Mentor
  • root with zeroes
    • View Profile
    • Cashdollar Automation
    • Email
How about just "Other Software" under the Building Community section perhaps...?  Some people might want to know about setting up Wikis for example.

Fjorgynn

• Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Swedish Prepper
    • Email
I don't know how frequently Joomla is used these days, but it's also a great CMS I've heard. And I agree that MediaWiki is a great tool for building a community knowledge database.
Do you know Swedish? Read my blog, Swedish Prepper
Forum threads I recommend: Remove noise in Audacity, Basic SEO for bloggers