January 19, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Author Topic: The Survival Channel. - I need bloggers, podcasters, and youtube channels  (Read 1278 times)

save our skills

• Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Save Our Skills
    • Email
Hey guys.

I'm launching a new website http://www.thesurvivalchannel.com - the goal is to help promote the best blogs and podcasts in the survival/preparedness niche.

If you want to see what it is all about you can view the (WORK IN PROGRESS) site here http://debt.nickladieu.com/tsc/

I'm looking for anyone that has a blog, podcast, or youtube channel they want to promote I can offer them free syndication on our website (at my discretion)

Please email me at nick@saveourskills.com with the subject "The Survival Channel" and let me know if you would like to be included.

Include (as applicable)

• Blog Name
  • RSS url
  • logo (jpg/gif/png)
  • youtube channel
  • twitter /facebook/ or any other social media stuff you want us to link to
  • Bio and/or blog description
Save Our Skills
It is up! The Survival Channel If you have a survival or prepper blog please PM me!

r00tbeer

• Mentor
  • root with zeroes
    • View Profile
    • Cashdollar Automation
    • Email
This is a pretty good idea.

Also perhaps you could use the same code at a different URL to aggregate all the blogs on the 100k forums, not just the survival ones.  That wouldn't really be a benefit to anyone but us, but I would like to see what other people are working on.

radtke

• Student
    • View Profile
    • the lost skills podcast
    • Email
email sent , thanks Nick
check out my podcast @ my new site www.lostskillspodcast.com where we believe if the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy......

save our skills

• Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Save Our Skills
    • Email
This is a pretty good idea.

Also perhaps you could use the same code at a different URL to aggregate all the blogs on the 100k forums, not just the survival ones.  That wouldn't really be a benefit to anyone but us, but I would like to see what other people are working on.

It's possible w/ the software to do that. We'll see how this first one goes
Save Our Skills
It is up! The Survival Channel If you have a survival or prepper blog please PM me!