January 18, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Author Topic: For Hire: Membership Site Experts (PHP, aMember, SMF, Wordpress, VBulletin)  (Read 1989 times)

benfitts

• Entrepreneur
  • Administrator
  • Mentor
  • Living the life of my dreams NOW, not later.
    • MSN Messenger - benjaminfitts@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BenjaminFitts
    • View Profile
    • Custom Greeting Cards
    • Email
Hi guys,

My name is Ben Fitts. I'm the developer friend of Jack who helped do work on TSP and TRT100K.  We've been partners on many projects in the past.

My college buddy Chris and I are setting up a business to assist people with their membership web sites.  Some of the software we've been using on these projects includes:

aMember 3.x and 4.x
SMF 1.x and 2.x
vBulletin 3.x and 4.x
Wordpress 3
Custom PHP Programming

We have experience with Paypal, Authorize.net, and Clickbank for payment processing

We have also been working on custom web page design, Wordpress themes, shopping cart integration, and customized programming for our clients.

Our designer is working on our new web site now but we're happy to provide references.

We're open to working for straight up cash or cash PLUS percentage of ownership :) We understand the long term residual income and power of a well done membership site.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:53:41 PM by benfitts »
Benjamin Fitts
877-BEN-FITTS
Membership Site Experts
Send Out Cards

jrace4fun

• Student
    • View Profile

I'm interested in getting an estimate on doing the php/MySQL development for my site.

My site is www.ratemycfi.netWhat is a CFI? A cfi is a certificated flight instructor. Ratemycfi.net will be a data base / ecommerce site for the aviation community where student pilots can rate their flight instructors in a number of areas of competency. Also, the site will provide the rating data to potential student pilots looking for an instructor. This in turn will help them choose a highly rated and competent flight instructor. Finally, the site will grow in the future to include a forum, merchandise shopping page, job forum, and other areas such as blogs and multi-media pages.

At this time I am only interested in getting the data bases designed and implemented on the site. I'm more concerned about the functionality of the site not the aesthetics at this point. I want the data to be accessible to the public but in order to enter data you will have to be a member of the site.

I have attached some example pages to this post. The UI is only an example and by all means can be changed to support the design of the data bases.

I look forward to hearing from you on this project.

Respectfully,

Jason Jones