January 19, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Author Topic: Amazon astore  (Read 2603 times)

Cesar

• Student
  • http://geocachefamily.com
    • View Profile
    • Geocaching Family
Amazon astore
« on: February 20, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »
Good morning all,

Has anyone had any experience with Amazon astores?  I am currently using Amazon Associates links on my sites and have made a few bucks, nothing to exciting.  I was looking at adding a page with an astore embedded in it as a place where visitors could see a lot of products related to my niche in one and shop without leaving my site.

Any feedback, experiences, concerns, etc are appreciated.

Cesar

VideoGameRescue

• Mentor
  • Bring an old friend back to life!
    • View Profile
    • Video Game Rescue
    • Email
Re: Amazon astore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
I was going to make the same post and you beat me to it. If like some info as well
Retro Gaming and bring an old friend back to life!

Sjones433

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Growing in Recovery
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:29:44 PM »
I am using astore right now, no success yet my site is only a few weeks old so im just waiting. For my niche, i like astore because there are alot of products I can do review on and a variety of ways I can link over to amazon. If you notice on my site the widget to the right looks more like something apart of my site because I can use the products in my astore in the widget and include the websites title. Also I made a store page that will redirect over to my astore which kinda adds a more professional feel to the site.
www.growinginrecovery.com Growing In Recovery: My Blog on addiction, recovery, and living a more productive lifestyle

JakeR

• Mentor
    • View Profile
    • JakeFactor.com
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 12:26:00 PM »
So far, aStores are terrible.  My success has been from reviewing a product on youtube and posting a direct link to it.  I give an honest review and post the link in the comments along with the disclosure that I get a cut but it won't cost them any more.
Resources I use.
Bluehost Web Hosting. Reliable uptime, great interface and amazing customer service.
Standard Theme The wordpress them I use for most of my sites

Rourke

• Student
    • View Profile
    • ModernSurvivalOnline - Thoughts on Survival and the World Today
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 01:15:38 PM »
So far, aStores are terrible.  My success has been from reviewing a product on youtube and posting a direct link to it.  I give an honest review and post the link in the comments along with the disclosure that I get a cut but it won't cost them any more.

I pretty much have had the same experiance. Reviews and mentions in posts with links work much better and are right in front of readers. Unless I do a store update and then make a big deal about it - very little traffic to it.

Rourke