January 16, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Author Topic: It's Happening!  (Read 1218 times)

Chris Stelzer

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Agricultrual Insights
    • Email
It's Happening!
« on: February 03, 2013, 01:36:04 PM »
Well it's starting to happen. I've increased my email subscribers dramatically. My web traffic has increased dramatically as well. I'm starting the giveaway contest concept that was put out by Jack later in the month. I already have 5 companies on board with products in hand and I'm waiting on a few more to confirm. I also secured an advertising spots from one the companies that I contacted. The check is in the mail! It's starting to happen. I can feel it that I will be making a full time income within the next year or two. I just wanted to give people some motivation that if you stick with it, things will start to happen for you. I'm also in the process of writing my second eBook, which my audience will have to buy.

My first ebook was free, with the stipulation that you have to sign up for my email list in order to get. This has been the best thing that I could have done. Massive increases in traffic and subscribers. I've also got a few superfans who share all my stuff on Facebook and twitter. It can happen, stick with it!

Cheers
Agricultrual Insights a blog dedicated to sustainable agriculture and grazing.

Heidi

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mentor
    • View Profile
    • WordPress 101 for Boomers
    • Email
Re: It's Happening!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 08:10:21 AM »
Congrats and great use of ebook!

mxitman

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • RicksDIY
    • Email
Re: It's Happening!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 02:27:48 AM »
Cool, I checked it out and will be following your progress... Got to love that feeling of finally getting somewhere...I got some $$ from advertising and was really surprised...
HVAC/R Mechanic, Stay At Home Dad Trying To Get Some Of My Ideas Flowing.

http://ricksdiy.com & http://heezy.com