January 16, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Author Topic: Wordpress and Facebook connection  (Read 1397 times)

asilshu

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wordpress and Facebook connection
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:35:10 PM »
Hi all,
I'm trying to install plugin that when I wtite a new post on Wordpress it automatically goes to Facebook. I read online that I have to become a developer on Facebook I did this and when I try to develop a new app it takes me to my Facebook page   Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Lusa

Josh

• Sr. Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Digital Band Incubator
Re: Wordpress and Facebook connection
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 03:56:11 PM »
I suggest doing it manually. That's the only way to be sure your Facebook post looks right.

I've done automatic posting with several different services and they all looked like crap.

BillyS

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:14 PM »
I use one called simply Add Link To Facebook and it works really well. I post daily, sometimes several times a day and it posts to FB immediately after I publish the blog. I haven't found one that works as well for Twitter so I still do that one manually. But Add Link will even edit the link if you edit the post. It's a really good plugin.

triangletactical

• Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 01:39:18 PM »
I recently started using the jetpack Facebook Plugin. It kind of sucks, and I'm back to doing it manually.

Chris Stelzer

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Agricultrual Insights
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 03:20:43 PM »
I use one called simply Add Link To Facebook and it works really well. I post daily, sometimes several times a day and it posts to FB immediately after I publish the blog. I haven't found one that works as well for Twitter so I still do that one manually. But Add Link will even edit the link if you edit the post. It's a really good plugin.

Yes, this program works awesome!
Agricultrual Insights a blog dedicated to sustainable agriculture and grazing.