January 18, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

Author Topic: Problem With Post Edit Screen  (Read 24156 times)

Jerry Ward

• Student
    • View Profile
    • My 10 Acres
    • Email
Problem With Post Edit Screen
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
Hello All,

I have 3 sites and one of them has a problem on the post edit screen.  I have a line across the screen that is near the bottom of the text editing box.  It is almost like there is a box over the bottom half of the page and I have trouble clicking on anything under it.  The problem is only with one of my 3 sites.  I've tried re-installing WP and have went through several updates and it is still there.  I know I'm not describing it very well but cannot come up with anything else.

Thanks,
Jerry
Trying to build a personal online brand and an Urban Homestead
http://www.my10acres.info

Josh

• Sr. Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Digital Band Incubator
Re: Problem With Post Edit Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »
Still having the problem?

Can you post a screenshot?

Quebecker

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Our Quiet Revolution
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 04:32:49 AM »
I added the plugin "Add Link to Facebook", but I can not find how I tell the plugin what facebook page to goto.  Do I have to edit the code to make it go where I want it too?

average_guy

• Student
    • View Profile
    • WP Round Table
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 03:51:06 PM »
Hey Quebecker,

Not sure why you're posting that here.  I recommend starting a new thread next time. 

I can't imagine you needing to edit code on a social media plugin.  Of course, I can't imagine using a social media plugin that's specific to Facebook.  Try looking for a more general social media plugin.  Also, check the details before installing anything if you're not already.  I haven't seen a dedicated Facebook plugin in a while and would definitely want to know how old it is.