July 24, 2017, 02:30:18 PM

Author Topic: Web Gun For Hire!  (Read 2824 times)

ricardocameron

• Student
    • View Profile
Web Gun For Hire!
« on: November 28, 2012, 02:28:56 PM »
Hi. I'm Don Ricardo, a web designer, developer and python programmer, passionate about things like Responsive Design, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and jQuery. I love discovering new web technologies and learning to apply them to my projects.
   I live and breathe web design and development (just ask my kids), seeking to make the interwebs a sweeter place for us all to live. If this is your philosophy as well, contact me, I'd love to work with you. I am currently accepting freelance assignments and commissions as well as seeking full or part-time employment in the web design field. Contact me:dricardo1@gmail.com See my portfolio and personal profiles here: www.be.net/DRicardoDesigns  and www.vizify.com/don.ricardo Follow me:twitter.com/DRicardoDesigns   My family Errand Service company www.GoldenRetrieverErrands.com
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:35:22 PM by ricardocameron »

Supes

• Student
    • View Profile
    • Resolution Photography
Re: Web Gun For Hire!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 12:28:32 PM »
Hey Don! Perhaps you would be interested in this?
http://theroadto100k.com/index.php?topic=1160.0
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's impossible to verify their origin.
-Abe Lincoln
www.resolutionseniors.com

greatnorthernprepper

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Web Gun For Hire!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 02:35:53 AM »
Don contact me @ rmorgan@greatnorthernprepper.com if you have some time want to discuss a few things