January 21, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

Author Topic: Suggestions for my first product sales page?  (Read 1210 times)

Ian

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Weapons
    • Email
Suggestions for my first product sales page?
« on: September 24, 2012, 07:23:39 AM »
I finally have a product to sell from Forgotten Weapons, and I would appreciate any feedback anyone has on how to improve my page for it.

The product is a DVD of machine gun manuals, and I'll leave it at that (if the page doesn't make everything else clear, then it needs to be added there):

http://www.forgottenweapons.com/firearms-manual-archive-volume-i-machine-guns/

I will be creating a second version and running some paid Google advertising to both, but right now I'd like to fix any major issues that I may have with it (this is my first attempt at this sort of marketing).

Thanks!

r00tbeer

• Mentor
  • root with zeroes
    • View Profile
    • Cashdollar Automation
    • Email
Re: Suggestions for my first product sales page?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 07:51:38 PM »
I think this will sell well to your site's visitors.  Actually I am tempted to buy it myself just for a SHTF-type of reference manual.

Ian

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Weapons
    • Email
Re: Suggestions for my first product sales page?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 08:13:11 PM »
Not that I would try to dissuade you from a purchase, but you are pretty unlikely to encounter many of the guns on that DVD unless SHTF comes at the hands of time-traveling engineering geeks. :) But I'm thinking that I could probably put together a disk specifically for the prepper audience, by putting together manuals for the guns (both American and foreign) that one might reasonably encounter today. Hmm....